The project entitled ”Digital Industry: Training for Students” is carried out within the framework of the SPINAKER NAWA Programme - Intensive International Education Programmes (IMPK).
The objective of the SPINAKER programme is the internationalization of Polish institutions of higher education and science by financing projects aimed at:
- an increase of interest in the educational offer among foreign students and PhD students in Polish science and higher education institutions,
- an increase of the share of foreign students and PhD students in Polish education programmes,
- an extension of an offer of intensive international education programmes, also the ones conducted remotely.
Activities carried out in the project
- creating new intensive international education programmes, planned to be implemented in the remote teaching,
- conducting three intensive international education programmes.
The project aims to improve qualifications (including micro-qualifications allowing flexible management of the career path) of participating students, sharing knowledge and promoting forms of remote learning.
- an increase of the number of foreign students using the didactic offer of the Rzeszów University of Technology,
- internationalization of the University,
- enrichment of the training offer.
- first (Bachelor) - and second (Master)-cycle degree or uniform master’s studies programme Rzeszów University of Technology students and foreign students (foreign students are understood as students studying at other university than Polish and who are foreigners).
The project will be implemented by teaching and research staff of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aviation, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and the Faculty of Management.